JOB SUMMARY Under general supervision of the Facility Director, this position has the main responsibility of paint and dry wall repairs. As maintenance support the candidate will also be expected to perform repairs and preventative maintenance on all buildings, grounds, and equipment. Promote safe working environment and ensures quality service.
- Paint, Drywall
- Maintain in operating condition the plumbing, electrical systems, cooling and heating systems in assigned facility when trade professionals are not required
- Complete all necessary general repairs to assigned buildings, which do not require a trade professional
- Comply with warranty requirements on all service and equipment
- Promote SQA standards, follow and promote company policy and procedures
- Comply with and enforce safety standards as required by OSHA regulations
- Provide preventative maintenance
- Assist with pick up and delivery of supplies, equipment and donated items
- Transport vehicles to and from service department
- Replace light bulbs and ballasts
- Landscape maintenance, including some mowing, tree and bush trimming, weed spraying, and fertilizing.
- All of other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Minimum one year experience in facility maintenance or handyman experience.
- Thorough knowledge of general commercial/public facility maintenance
- Understanding of preventive maintenance practices
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Must satisfy requirements to be an approved driver under BGCMP vehicle insurance
- Physically able to move heavy objects and work from heights using ladders
Pay: $15 to $17/hour
Job Status: Full Time