JOB SUMMARY Under general supervision of the Facility Director, will be responsible for maintenance support; performing repairs and preventative maintenance on all buildings, grounds, and equipment. Promote safe working environment and ensures quality service.
- Maintain in operating condition the plumbing, electrical systems, cooling and heating systems in assigned facility when trade professionals are not required
- Complete all necessary general repairs to assigned buildings, which do not require a trade professional
- Comply with warranty requirements on all service and equipment
- Promote SQA standards, follow and promote company policy and procedures
- Comply with and enforce safety standards as required by OSHA regulations
- Provide preventative maintenance
- Assist with pick up and delivery of supplies, equipment and donated items
- Transport vehicles to and from service department
- Replace light bulbs and ballasts
- Landscape maintenance, including some mowing, tree and bush trimming, weed spraying, and fertilizing.
- All of other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Minimum one year experience in facility maintenance or handyman experience.
- Thorough knowledge of general commercial/public facility maintenance
- Understanding of preventive maintenance practices
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Must satisfy requirements to be an approved driver under BGCMP vehicle insurance
- Physically able to move heavy objects and work from heights using ladders
Pay: $15 to $17/hour
Job Status: Full Time