Under direct supervision of the Nutrition and Special Programs Manager, provide administrative and operational support for various Club Operations departments. Primary focus is to ensure the Federal food program records are maintained and comply with program standards to include: required reporting, audits, and data collection and input. Assist with volunteer records maintenance and other data management and administrative tasks for Club Operations. May support screening, placement and training processes for volunteers. Coordinate services with vendors and staff to assist in the maintenance and oversight of Club Operations and program services.
- Stay abreast of food program regulations developed by agencies such as AZ Department of Education, USDA, and Maricopa County
- Comply with all regulatory standards and company policy and procedures
- Provide direct support to staff and assist with program oversight for club-wide food programs
- Assist with on-site compliance and monitoring visits for CACFP and SFSP food programs
- Communicate food program related policies and procedures to Club staff during monitoring visits
- Help develop and deliver annual training and related materials for designated programs
- Help evaluate program effectiveness and recommend changes for internal controls
- Assist with oversight, compilation, and completion of program related grant reports and applications as they relate to the food programs such as CACFP and SFSP
- Review and proof monthly meal orders; communicate revisions to vendor
- Verify and process payments for vendors
- Distribute donations and process acknowledgements
- Input data and maintain calendars and other departmental records
- Manage general record-keeping processes; filing, scanning, etc.
- Assist with volunteer database maintenance; screening, training, recognition processes, and report generation
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
Internal: Maintains close daily contact with staff, managers, and volunteers to receive/provide information.
External: Maintains regular contact with vendors as it relates to daily operations of federal food programs. Maintains contact with external volunteer groups, businesses and others to communicate mission, goals and exchange information as directed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; college coursework preferred.
- Minimum 2 years administrative experience
- Computer proficient: Gmail, Google Calendar; MS Office including Word and Excel
- Experience with database programs
- Accurate and detail oriented
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Possess excellent organizational, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Must have a valid AZ driver’s license and access to reliable transportation
- Experience working with Raiser's Edge and Kidtrax
- Food Manager's certification and/or food handling experience preferred
- Experience monitoring programs or documents for compliance
Pay: from $13/hour
Full Benefits, Vacation, Sick, Holiday Pay/Pension Retirement Plan
Job Status: Full Time